Mini Girl's Room Reno

The day the girls left for camp, I had the grand idea to surprise them with a room makeover. We only had 48-72 hours so we worked fast. And by working I starting looking at design options, online shopping and picking out paint. Wes executed by putting up trim, putting furniture together, hanging my purchases and painting! It was a little stressful but fun. The girls were so surprised and LOVED it! 


Before: Thankfully the wallpaper was a peel and stick so it came off in 2 minutes with no residue. 

After: I stained their old mirror. We traded out their beds for Wayfair walnut twin sets. I found a used dresser to be painted off white for their night stand. A few decor items from Target/Amazon to personalize with soccer on Sadie's side and albums/books on Leighton's. The bedding and rug completed the look I think! 

Comments

Popular Posts