This is 35.

I turned 35 this week. I have a really hard time getting older ever since 28th birthday. Once you are 30 you are heading to 40 and I think my parents should be 40 and I should be 15. Anyway.... this is 35. Walking and coffee dates with my son. 
Saying yes to ice cream and taking family selfies... with a dog. 
Making my mom buy things for our dog. 

35. Taking pictures of your puppy in clothes your mom bought for him. 
And your husband wearing bernese mountain dog socks. 

Where we find Leighton, cuddling Sawyer. 

And birthday consisted of love from Levi and dinner at Italian restaurant so I could have tiramisu. It was first time since March we ate in a restaurant. 
We had a pretty sunset on Aug 30th! 
It was beautiful weather on my actual birthday so we went to Rocky River Reserve and enjoyed being outside. Such a good reminder to slow down and be thankful for another trip around the sun. 
I was working from home after dropping the kids off for school. I came home to a quiet, empty house for 3 hours until Levi needed to be picked up. It was so weird. I ended up going to get coffee and read devotion before going home. Then at home I had Sawyer by my feet and music in background. Hopefully I will learn to relish in the quiet....

Cleaning with kids is not fun but lately they have really pitched in to help with laundry, vacuuming, and empty dishwasher, especially the girls. 

35 is also lots of trips to Lowes for when I decide we need to do some house improvement projects. 




 

Comments

Popular Posts