Biking, Playing, Water Activities and Anything Else We Can Do Socially Distanced!

Happy Fathers Day to the best day for our three kids. God knew you would be their dad and so therefore it is the perfect fit. 
 This guy is by my side pretty much anytime I am home (which is more lately since no school for him  and 3 days working from home for me).... I read bible, he reads bible... I am working he wants me to be in same room...
 Masking up! 
 Little creek walk after take out dinner in Fairview Park
 Signed up for time slots at the Rocky River Pool .... kids favorite thing!
 t-ball with the neighbor kids in our backyard .... a game out there always draws a crowd
 We usually bike as  family to Rocky River Park to the Lake
 and sometimes bring the kids' swimsuits 
 Happy 4th of July! We tried to be patriotic :) 
Many mornings and mid day breakfast and lunches are occurring on the front porch this summer
Love these three! The girls camped in upstairs bonus room the other night and recently found an online teach kids to type that they are doing :) 

Comments

Popular Posts