Update

Happy Thursday! I've been behind on blogging.We have been very busy lately. It has not been one thing that has tied up our time but rather just day to day activities.
What have we been up to?

Leighton:

  • still pulling up on everything
  • standing for 1-2 seconds by herself
  • saying "hi" and "dada" ....no "mama" : (
  • clapping and trying to do motions to "itsy bitsy spider"
  • becoming more independent 
  • showing preferences (i.e. when she wants us to read a book she pushes it towards us and grunts in excitement)
Mommy thinks it is funny to mess with my hair
And when I have bed head!
Grami and Papa brought me back a shirt from the Bahamas 
Crawling everywhere
Wes: 
  • finishing up school semester online 
  • watching L during the day
  • helping around house, running errands, etc
  • leading small group study at our house
  • SAHD group and meeting with people
  • making my life easier and allowing me free time to spend with L when I am home from work :)
Daddy teaches me to read
Casey
  • training for new position at work
  • spending time not at work loving on L
  • woman's bible study
  • helping with Hallows church preschool program

Sweet feet
To be honest, I have been a little overwhelmed with work lately. I sometimes doubt whether I can do it and if it is a right fit for me.  I enjoy what I am doing but have SO much to left to learn.  My personality wants to know everything right now and remember all the information I need to know.That is impossible but still frustrating to me..... something I am praying through.  I guess I am just trying to figure out how I juggle wanting to spend all my time with Leighton and Wes, with also being a good competent pharmacist at work,  while also investing time in the church and the children's program, and most importantly spending time building relationships with other girls in the church and outside the church. Life is busy, as I am sure yours is too! Let me know how I can pray for you as well. 

Comments

  1. Yay! A new update... I had been waiting on one. I can't believe Leighton is crawling and starting to stand already. I hope work calms down a little for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts