Labor Day Weekend

 I am a strong supporter that all weekends should be 3 days or at least more non-laboring days to celebrate. My 39th birthday was the Friday before (yes I feel older, age is not just a number). My parents and aunt came up to visit which was nice and we celebrated Dad and I. There was plenty of soccer and a cross country meet to attend for them as well. The weather was great as well! 


My Aunt sent me this picture of my mom pregnant with me at a baby shower and my two dearly missed grandmothers for my birthday card














a microwave with a handle was an exciting upgrade too for the weekend 

On Monday we went to the Kohls for our 2nd shrimp broil which was a fun treat and great time with our friends. Levi helped me make banana pudding to take and we brought some left over TX sheet cake mom made for my birthday. That coupled with dinner at Summer Place, we ate well this weekend. 





Comments

Popular Posts