Thank You March Madness

The madness of March left me happy on Selection Sunday when I saw that Louisville was being sent to  Seattle for the first 2 rounds of the NCAA tournament. I knew UK was getting the #1 overall seed and would be placed in the Yum Center so my focus was finding out where Michael's team would go. I was happy I got to unexpectedly have brother visit us at our house. Mom happened to already be here so conveniently babysat while we went to watch a few games. I loved how the girls just went to Michael as if they saw him everyday. This was the first time Michael was really able to focus on the girls and the girls only focus on Michael without other distractions. Plus the girls are more comfortable in their own house. Here he is the new, fun guy verses him seeing us at Mom and Dad's or his house.
 Leighton picked him flowers, showed his around her room, and even worked on a picture. None of us knew what she was doing until she came over and said "I wrote your name and mine Uncle Michael".
I was impressed she didn't ask us how to spell his name but instead tried to sound it out "M-I-K-L"… sounds right to me :)
 Enjoyed some nice seats for the first round….
We enjoyed having you around this week! 

Comments

Popular Posts