Prayers for Levi

So I submitted the last blog post before the nightmare started. I am glad I did so I could share how we have loved having him for his first month. He is such a sweetie.

Here is the website Wes created to keep everyone up to date and share prayer request. We believe in the power of prayer and are so thankful that you are interceding to the Lord on our behalf. Many people have asked what to do. We so appreciate the tangible needs met but I know many of you are on the other side of the country. So you all being able to pray is beyond comforting for us. I know the initial event happened 2 days ago and most people probably prayed when they heard but I am pleading that you don't stop praying just because it isn't as fresh anymore. As his mom I can't do much for him here except pump milk. I can't really hold him but rather just get to touch his leg and kiss him at the moment. If I can advocate for prayer warriors for him then I will.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Casey

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/levimoore


Comments

Popular Posts