Just Pumpkin' Around

Today we have several appointments and meetings but somehow squeezed in a quick trip to Craven Farms this afternoon. It was such a pretty fall day… 60-70s, sunny, leaves changing…and the pumpkin farms are open! So instead of napping today (oops!) the family went to the pumpkin patch. Mondays are great days for this kind of stuff… no crowds! Leighton spent a while looking for the perfect pumpkin. Sadie was not very interested in picking out a pumpkin. The one I gave her she said was too heavy and was not feeling having her picture taken. Tried to capture some though… 
she is such a character 
 I like bringing home pumpkins but I like buying some of the products the farms sells even more…like apple butter and pumpkin cookies.

Sweet moments of the girls loving each other. I keep telling them I hope they are BFFs. 
"Mom can we paint our pumpkins when we get home?"- girls  
"yes"- me
"whoo hoo"- jumping girls 


Comments

Popular Posts