Baby showers are better than Rain Showers

Mom came to visit but so did the rain. We tried not to the let gray skies slow us down. We got out for a few walks and mom took the girls to the aquarium and zoo when I was at work. They did some indoor crafts. I think we had one sunny day so we grabbed dinner on the water for a nice view. 
 Girls had a blast with mom and as always she helps give us a break. I think Wes told me that he hadn't changed a diaper all week. He really loves the break and freedom to come and go when Mom is here and I'm at work. He deserves it too as its hard to be full-time with the girls when I'm at work.

This week we also celebrated my supervisor, Tom, his wife and their baby girl. She was born this week but before the big day we had a baby shower at another coworker's house. It was a lot of fun. The people I work with are very nice and I hate that most of you have never met them..maybe one day...
 Below are the other solid organ transplant pharmacist at Children's. In the back you have myself, Shiho and Jenn. And in the front is Gloria (Tom's wife/non-coworker), Tom and Hyacinth.

Comments

Popular Posts